ATM fraud is a worldwide challenge, and with the anticipated expansion of both the ATM market and ATM-related crime, the time has come for those organizations whose business operations depend on ATMs to take concerted action at the global level. They are best placed to establish a ‘transmission forum’ for secure ATMs, since no one else can respond as quickly or as directly when it comes to implementing the right counter-measures.
A key benefit of subscribing is to influence the development of new security standards and solutions
- Global ATM manufacturers
- Suppliers, Service Providers and IADs
- Financial Institutions
- Other associations
There are currently more than 70 different parties from this group that have expressed interest in joining the association. More than half the parties represent the suppliers, service providers and IADs, while less than 50 percent represent financial institutions. The rest are made up of global ATM manufacturers and other financial industry-related associations.
Four levels of annual subscriptions:
- Small Business (fewer than 10 employees): $250 p.a.
- Financial institutions & Independent Deployers: $500 p.a.
- ATM suppliers/service providers: $2,500 p.a.
- ATM manufacturers: $5,000 p.a.
Benefits of Subscription:
- Access to the Crisis & Crime Management Intelligence System – The industry's first global-scale ATM crime database and intelligence management system for analysis of key changing crime trends and methods of attack
- Access to theoretical risk register, quarterly global crime trends analysis, research reports, security best practices, crime reports/data, annual fraud survey and more
- Discounted registration for ATMIA security events
- Company showroom on ASA website with leads & statistics
- Press releases on ASA website & social media
- White papers on ASA website with leads & statistics
- Voting rights on proposals for standards and security solutions endorsements
- Committee Participation
- Security Council
- ATM Security Discussion Forum
- ATM Cyber, Software and Encryption Security Alliance
- Next Gen ATM Security Committee
- Cassette Security
- ATM Skimming & Card Data Compromise
If you have questions, please contact Mike Lee, CEO, ATMIA [email protected].